What’s Happening? Marine Litter in the News.
- New species, reasons for reduction
- Volunteers Collect 60 Bags of Trash Along Mā’alaea Ditch
- Talking Bioplastics in the Year of the Plastics Strategy
- Ban plastic straws and bags? Then what?
- Scientists decry lack of data on ocean pollution
- Year Ender – Plastic use education should start at early age by Fardah
- Improving the state of the ocean and ensuring a future for Europe’s fisheries
- Global Thumb Screws Market 2018-2025 Disco, Armstrong, Micro Plastics
- Daily News 13 / 12 / 2018
- Take 3 for the Sea: Coast born business celebrates successful year
- Microplastics discovered in the guts of sea turtles all over the world
- Scientists think this exotic fish hitchhiked from Japan to California in tsunami debris
- ‘Almost all’ microbeads phased-out in Australian cosmetics
- Study finds microplastics in sea turtles around the world
- This Shellfish Consumes Billions Of Tiny Plastic Pieces In A Matter Of Hours
Join the #marinelitter #marinedebris conversation.
Share this Page